Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate, with rutin and rose hip extract. Calcium ascorbate has lower acidity than ascorbic acid, therefore is better tolerated by the stomach.
Its a well-known fact that vitamin C is an essential vitamin. Although we’ve known for many years that our bodies need this nutrient, we don’t always know how much to take, and whether we need to supplement our diets to top it up.
Vitamin C is readily available in the right kinds of food, but that doesn’t mean that we eat enough to meet our RDA. As a nutrient that is linked to our healthy immune system, protection against oxidative stress, and everything from normal function of blood vessels to maintaining healthy teeth, you can see just why it’s so important to get the right amount.
Vitamin C is also used by the body to increase iron absorption, and in our bones, gums and skin by supporting normal collagen formation. It can also reduce tiredness and fatigue. If you are not getting enough, you can take a food supplement. There are different kinds of vitamin C supplements, that’s why it is so important to choose the right one. In our food supplement we used calcium ascorbate (a neutralized form of vitamin C) because this form is lower in acidity, it doesn’t irritate the stomach as easily. We also use rutin and rosehip because they add to calcium ascorbate antioxidant effects.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Vitamin C 1000 mg with rutin & rose hip?
– Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and increases iron absorption.
What is special about capsules Vitamin C 1000 mg with rutin & rose hip?
– High content of vitamin C (1000 mg).
– Buffered form of vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) has lower acidity than ascorbic acid, therefore is better tolerated by stomach.
– Contains a powerful antioxidant – rutin (bioflavonoid from Sophora japonica) and rose hip (Rosa canina) fruit extract.
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).